Thursday, 10 November 2011

overall

useless
hopeless
sadness
happiness
joke
craziest
sarcastic
snobbish
irritate
annoying
haters
childish
bookholic
nature
upset
humble
is all about me
but still thinking
why,why and why
they cannot accept
the real of me
I know
people is not perfect
but we can try to make it perfect
I know who I am
sometimes we cannot judge people by looking its outside
we have to look inside too
i don't know
why people jealous with others happiness??
*still didn't get the answer
I'm telling the truth of me
and sometime human make mistakes
why it so hard to ask forgiveness??
*still didn't get the answer
am I so bad??
*tears come out
just give me time to be kind
I'm confuse right now??
people are person
OK???
past is past
I know is hard to forget the bad things that had happened
in our past life
last words is happy with our life:)


P/S-confuse,blurr and zero 














No comments:

Post a Comment